Ch Umer Farooq Article In the Government Hospital

ch-umer-farooq-article

ch-umer-farooq-article

Ch Umer Farooq Article the Below article By ch Umer farooq is when He was in a civil Hospital 
I got a slave blood in the government hospital.
In order to get the time out of the tuck shop and bought the juice and started to drink the food standing there.

At the same time, my sight was on a innocent child, who was watching from the great anguish. I bought the burger and juice for this child in the human compassion, which the child took a bat and eating quickly. The Assistant does not know when it will be hungry. By Thinking, I thank god for the one who gave me to feed a hungry.

In so late, the mother of the child, who was standing on the window for his slip, came back and saw the last piece of burger.

Then suddenly I did not know what to do with the two hands, the regular qibla turned out, the person who had been able to do this to his child. Say, " he was a lot of things, but I have been there. Those who listen to a few words, they were the ones: Ch Umer Farooq Article 

" it was extremely shameless and bad, the person who took a burger to my child. I was going to have a rent of 25 km away from the 25 km away.

Post a Comment

0 Comments